۱۳۹۴ فروردین ۱۶, یکشنبه

Fish & Bird; Tom Waits

They bought a round for the sailor

And they heard his tale


Of a world that was so far away


And a song that we'd never heard


A song of a little bird


That fell in love with a whale


He said: you cannot live in the ocean


And she said to him: You never can live in the sky


But the ocean is filled with tears


And the sea turns into a mirror


And there's a whale in the moon when it's clear


And a bird on the tide


Please don't cry


Let me dry


Your eyes


So tell me that you will wait for me


Hold me in your arms


I promise we never will part


I'll never sail back to the time


But I'll always pretend you're mine


Though I know that we both must part


You can live in my heart



هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

از همون اول اولش

احتمالا حق انتخاب کلمه احمقانه ای بود. من اینجا به دنیا اومده بودم، اینجا جایی بود که از همه ی جاهای دیگه دنیا خیلی بیشتر نمی تونستی چیزهایی...